[hpsdr] Problem with Powersdr 2.2.3 and Hermes

Isaac Weksler iweksler at bezeqint.net
Fri Oct 19 04:41:06 PDT 2012

Doug,

I reset the database but the problem still exists. In fact, after a closer
look the problem is a bit different from what I reported in my last message.
While the program is running the band settings are remembered. However, when
I quit the program and then run it again the only band setting remembered is
the one active at the quit time. The rest of the bands are reset to the
starting frequency of the band.
I am using the Extended Region. But I checked the US Region - same thing.

73
Isaac 4Z1AO