[hpsdr] Is anyone doing a Hermes Mini-Circuits group buy

Larry Gadallah larry at gadallah.com
Fri Oct 19 20:31:41 PDT 2012

Hello David:

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 1:22 AM, David McQuate <mcquate at sonic.net> wrote:

> with interest expressed by--
> N4IK, AA8K, WA8YWQ, W1COW, KD1ZZ, VK3YC, IW2FDH, WB4JFI, G0ORX/N6LYT, VE7VIB
> The following are the requested parts:
> 24 RLP-50+
> 12 LFCV-52+
> 24 TC1-1TG2+
> 24 TC4-1T+
> 16 ADT1.5-1+
> 12 DAT-31-SP+
>
> Unfortunately, it's not just a minimum quantity, but MiniCircuits wants to
> sell only in full "reel" quantities, meaning exact multiples of 20, except
> for the RLP-50+, which is available in multiples of 10.
>
> Let's see how many more people want to get in on this.
>
> Dave
> wa8ywq

You can put me in for one set, and I'd be interested in the "enhanced"
LPF if that's the way we end up going.

Thanks for collecting and organizing this information.

Larry Gadallah, VE6VQ/W7                       larry AT gadallah DOT com
PGP Sig: B5F9 C4A8 8517 82AC 16B6  02B6 0645 69F0 1F29 A512
"If a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of
abstinence is from injury to animals." -- Albert Einstein.