[hpsdr] Recent PowerSDR versions and DPCs - curiouser and curiouser!!

PETER BUCK peteg3lwt at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 23 07:21:47 PDT 2012

Dear All,
Thanks to those that replied to my previous post on this topic, - it appears the problems are not unique to my system. Phil - thanks for the reference to the free download of latencymon by Resplendence.com. Unfortunately this does not work with XP, as XP does not have support for ETW tracing, which later versions of Windows have apparently. I'll see if Santa will bring a Windows 7 machine this year. Pete, G3LWT