[hpsdr] link broken on wiki: searching for info to solve the 'KK doesn't work with latest firmware'

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Wed Oct 24 09:25:20 PDT 2012

Dear Ray,

Thanks for locating that!  It shows that there is a typo in the name of the document as
stored.  It should NOT have a 'plus sign' in the name.  That breaks the pattern set by the
previous versions.  So, if the document can get named properly, the link that exists
should work.

It didn't even occur to me that could browse the directory myself!  The plus key is right
next to the underscore key, so I'm pretty sure that it was somehow a typo.  Of course,
other versions of the document use spaces in the name rather than underscores.  Bill
KD5TFD is anti-space-in-the-name, and I fully understand why, and support not having
spaces in pathnames and names of files that are directly downloaded.  Things only in SVN
are somewhat different...

73,
George K9TRV