[hpsdr] Is anyone doing a Hermes Mini-Circuits group buy

Joseph Teichman jteich3 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 19:21:58 PDT 2012

You should be able to ship via First-Class mail (which is essentially
the same as Priority, but First Class is limited to 13 ounces).
The nine components wont weigh even one ounce, though you might go
slightly above that with the packing materials.

(the weight of each component is listed on the Mini-Circuits
datasheets, but you need to bother, they are really light)