[hpsdr] Is anyone doing a Hermes Mini-Circuits group buy

Reid Campbell reid at trom.co.uk
Fri Oct 26 00:50:52 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Looks like this is picking up pace again.  I had left it in case anyone
was prepared to do a total buy from the states as Mini Circuits charge a
20% premium for the EU but that was a big ask for one person.

John, I can complete the EU buy as promised and have worked out that the
cost would be £38.50 all in. Some people have emailed me direct, so they
would need to be include if you want to take it on.

Cheers

Reid Gi8TME/Mi0BOT