[hpsdr] VNA

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sat Oct 27 04:51:06 PDT 2012

Hi Mike,

You can find the PC code for the Hermes VNA here:

http://openhpsdr.org/download.php

look under 'Radio Software Binaries and links to Source'   >  Windows. I've
just loaded V1.5.7 but that may take a few hours to reach the web site.

If you click More it will take you to the Wiki page.  At the moment I can't
upload screen shots due to a bug in the Wiki code.

The user guide for the Hermes VNA is  here:

http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Hermes/Documentation

The PC code is still Beta so you will most likely find a few bugs.

73 Phil...VK6APH