[hpsdr] K3 vs HPSDR

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 08:19:20 PDT 2012

Thanks, and greetings from the snowy Munich,

73 de Ulrich N1UL

In a message dated 10/28/2012 4:17:54 P.M. W. Europe Standard Time,
73w3sz at gmail.com writes:

*****  High Performance Software Defined Radio Discussion List *****

HI  All,

I happened to have given a talk last weekend that included among  other
things my take on what the HPSDR system has over the K3.

I  put a shortened pdf summary of the talk  at:
http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz/WhatsallthisMultipleBandscopeStuff3.pdf

and  the ppt files are  at:
http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz/WhatsallthisMultipleBandscopeStuffAnyhow.ppt

A  pdf file of the slides with some of the animation spread over several
pages is  at:
http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz/W3SZ_WhatsallthisMultipleBandscopeStuffAnyhowSl
ides.pdf

The  slides are animated, so if you use the ppt files themselves you will
find  that clicking on certain areas on some of the slides will bring up
more  information/images.  The quicktime movies that I used during the
talk  are not included in the uploads.

The proposition as to why HPSDR is  preferred to K3 alone is at the
beginning of each of these, so you can  ignore what follows.

Have a great week all, and try to stay warm and  dry if you are on the
East Coast of the USA [as am  I].

73,

Roger
W3SZ