[hpsdr] Hermes Connectors

Tim O'Rourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 29 05:43:58 PDT 2012

Tnx Ken
Have all that but I need a mating connector part number for J16 supplied by TAPR.
Also the connector on Apache Labs site does not match connector supplied on TAPR board. TAPR board has right angle housed connector. Board connector listed on Apache Labs site is for a verticle unhoused connector, pictures do not show this connector being installed by Apache labs either.
Tim