[hpsdr] ADC Question

Glenn Thomas glennt at gbis.com
Mon Oct 29 12:51:18 PDT 2012

Hi Larry.

I appreciate your thought that a better ADC is likely to come with a
DoD-sized price tag. Today at least. Would you agree that if something
akin to Moore's law applies to ADC's, in 18 months or so we should have
an ADC that is some linear combination of twice as fast, one bit wider
and half the price of a now-current 3308-family ADC?

73 de Glenn wb6w