[hpsdr] Hermes Documentation

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Oct 30 05:32:18 PDT 2012

On Oct 28, 2012, at 12:51 PM, Dick Faust <k9ivb at cox.net> wrote:

> I have put up an index page with copies of various pieces of the documentation that were used in the documentation update.  This is easier to access than the direct link process.
>
> Also available are the Hammond endplate info including Apollo cutouts, courtesy of Ian Guffick G7JXY.
>
> http://www.k9ivb.net/hermes/

Keep in mind that the SVN is completely browsable with a standard web browser if you like in two different ways.  First, you can use straight http by just putting the exact same URL in your browser that you put into the SVN client:

http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Hermes/Documentation/

The second is by using the WebSVN client available at http://svn.tapr.org.  WebSVN will allow you to download whole directories as a .tar.gz files if you like.  Just click the "Download" link by the directory.  Please don't try to download large swaths of the repository such as "trunk" this way.  It's really hard on the web server.

The goal is that as much as possible one should only have to install an SVN client if they plan on developing and committing to the repository.  Otherwise you should be able to use web tools to download the files you need.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com