[hpsdr] Strange behaviour

Roland Etienne roland.etienne at free.fr
Wed Sep 5 01:38:42 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Having upgraded my hpsdr stuff last days, I have now a strange behaviour
when starting PowerSdr.

Configuration is:

Metis: 1.8 with static IP address

Mercury: 3.2

Penelope: 1.7

PowerSDR 2.2.3 W5WC (9/1/12) last build 2459

Laptop Dell, Win7, static IP, Ethernet interface only connected to Metis,
and a wifi interface for Internet access via my box, with DHCP.

Problem: a delay of 10-11 seconds is observed each time I push the start
button on PowerSdr, before audio and Panadapter are OK.

Observation: If I desactive the wifi interface, everything works fine, no
more delay. (I need to desactive the wifi interface, not only to disconnect
from the net)

Any idea?

Thanks,

Roland F8CHK