[hpsdr] LO adjust for transverter using PowerSDR HPSDR

N4IS n4is at comcast.net
Sat Sep 22 17:42:18 PDT 2012

Hi guys

I am preparing my new microwave transverter to use with Hermes. I hope to
receive my HERMES soon from TAPR,  and I would like to ask for a question
about the LO for transverter.

The issue is the ageing of the LO crystal, if we can use the LO offset with
more resolution it will be possible to adjust the frequency with the
software to correct the ageing

The PoserSDR version I'm using only accept offset in increments of 100KHz,
like 116.x  MHz, my request is to allow the software to correct down to Hz,
like 116.xxx.xxx MHz. This improvement can make very easy to correct  free
running xtal LO frequency.

Regards

Jose Carlos

N4IS