[hpsdr] GNURADIO and others on Raspberry Pi.

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Thu Sep 6 02:03:23 PDT 2012

G'day Luke,

You're likely missing packages that GNURadio requires in order to build
the missing modules successfully. Look at the result when running the
"configure" utility. It will list the modules it can build and which are
not supported due to missing packages.

You can install missing packages using the apt-get utility

e.g. apt-get install fftw3

Does this help?

73, Berndt
VK5ABN