[hpsdr] Mercury sensitivity problem

Jose V. Gavila eb5agv at amsat.org
Sat Sep 8 11:06:48 PDT 2012

Hi again,

I have been checking the Mercury schematics and my first suspect is the
preamplifier (LTC6400-20). I am going to check with cold and heat, to
see if I can reproduce the problem that way.

If so... is it an easy to get part?

Regards,

JOSE

--
73 EB5AGV - JOSE V. GAVILA - IM99sm La Canyada - Valencia(SPAIN)
    http://agvradio.com  AGVradio