[hpsdr] Mercury sensitivity problem

Jose V. Gavila eb5agv at amsat.org
Sat Sep 8 14:08:29 PDT 2012

Hi Greg and all the List,

I seem to have GOOD NEWS!!!

I have carefully redone the soldering of the preamp... and it is working
fine for some minutes! (before, it failed within seconds)

I can't claim victory yet, but this shows that the failure is on that
area. Nice :-)!

Best regards,

JOSE

--
73 EB5AGV - JOSE V. GAVILA - IM99sm La Canyada - Valencia(SPAIN)
    http://agvradio.com  AGVradio