[hpsdr] Automatic Tuner Unit

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Sat Sep 15 09:40:51 PDT 2012

Hi Aivars.

It is not possible to use any larger parts on the PCB for Apollo. The ATU
should work up to 30W but not higher.

I have tested Z100 and it works very well with Munin at > 120W. I have it
built into the same enclosure as the rest of the HPSDR transceiver and the
control push buttons are on the front. It may be possible to find space
inside Pandora for this ATU. It is a pity that there is no output pin on
Penny to activate an ATU when TUNE is pushed. Hermes has this possibility
when used with Apollo.

73, Kjell