[hpsdr] ADC Overload

wully wully at bluewin.ch
Tue Sep 18 05:13:49 PDT 2012

Hi Kjell

Thank you for your information. I don't standardwise use PowerSDR since
I have written my own TRX-Software to learn how DSP ist working. But I
am using ALEX and have thought, that ALEX is fully controlled by FPGA,
if you don't influence it by Software on the PC. I have earlier
constructed an antenna switch for two Mercuries (in Diversity
experiments) and one Penelope. But since I have put ALEX in, I have not
used my antenna switch anymore. I will try my antenna swich in addition
to the ALEX and then, things should be better, since then two switches
are in series, reducing the possible RF coupling.

73, Alfred