[hpsdr] HPSDR tailored into 19" rack

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Sat Sep 22 08:21:33 PDT 2012

Hi Andrea,

unfortunately I didn`t make any drawings. I took Atlas and my LPU went
into my workshop
  and started to bent an alu metalsheet around it. The side parts are
made out of 6mm alu.
The only standard DIN measure is the frontplate to fit into my rack. The
depth is 400mm. There
is enough place to add some more items, if necessary. One idea was to
make all the the cable routing
outside of the box to be flexible.

73, Georg, dl2kp