[hpsdr] Active Antenna (cross post)

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Sun Sep 30 14:40:24 PDT 2012

There might be a setting in the reflector that could convert all messages
to plaintext before they go out, I've been a part of at least a couple
lists that would strip any potential "graphical elements" and I'm a bit
surprised this one doesn't either.

As for people sending the emails, years ago I used to see menu options
controlling the output format and people asking to only receive plaintext,
but with the current focus on web-based emails this has pretty much become
history (except for AirMail and the like of course)