[hpsdr] VNA does not find Hermes

Tim Havens timhavens at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 13:36:49 PDT 2013

I recently ran into something similar Kevin, if on windows 7 try deleting:

C:\Users\timhavens\AppData\Roaming\OpenHPSDR\VNA\VNA.ini

Power everything down, power back up and try VNA again.

I seem to have to do this every time I use VNA.

Tim NW0W

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 2:03 PM, kb3omm <kb3omm at gmail.com> wrote:

> VNA V1.6.0 returns "No Hermes board found -Check Hermes is connected and
> powered" when clicking ON button
>
> PC IP field is correct.
> Hermes works excellent with PSDR mRX and 2RX and cuSDR.
> Reinstalled VNA and .NET 4.0 full client per users guide V1.8
> Tried multiple cold reboots of WS and cold restarts of Hermes.
> XP pro -SP3
>
> Help!
>
> 73, Kevin

“Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.”  ~Confucius (551
BC - 479 BC)

Tim R. Havens
Google Phone: 573.454.1232
ICQ: 495992798