[hpsdr] Heterodyne for Hermes / Angelia

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Mon Apr 8 01:19:16 PDT 2013

On Apr 8, 2013, at 1:14 AM, Kevin Wheatley <kevin.m0khz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jeremy
>
> Have you plans to implement support for Hermes / Angelia within Heterodyne of MacOS?

Hermes should at least have basic support.  I intend to implement all the special stuff when I have a chance (like the attenuator and such).  Are you having a specific issue?

As far as Angelia, unfortunately I think it's going to fall into my general policy of "I don't support hardware that I don't have access to."  I gladly accept patches if folks want to contribute support.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com