[hpsdr] Heterodyne for Hermes / Angelia

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Mon Apr 8 01:53:02 PDT 2013

On Apr 8, 2013, at 1:30 AM, Kevin Wheatley <kevin.m0khz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jeremy
>
> Thanks for the update, I was looking for the 'special stuff' :)

I'm trying to get a release of Heterodyne Mobile done for Dayton, so most of my work is going into that right now.  The plan is to circle back to the Mac shortly after that to back port many of the updates that got developed with the iPad version such as better optimized OpenGL code, the new DSP code and a few other goodies.

That being said, I haven't had the time I've really needed to invest in Heterodyne for a couple of months, so things are a lot slower than I had anticipated.  Unfortunately that hasn't allowed me to be quite as prolific as Doug, Hermann or John.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com