[hpsdr] New P*SDR for OpenHPSDR released (v3.0.4)

w3sz 73w3sz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 19:25:14 PDT 2013

Hi Doug et al,

It turns out that I just needed to open an exception in my firewall for
PowerSDR mRX for the Enable Static IP Address feature to work fine.

It is interesting [to me at least] that when I was running with the Full
Network Disclosure option I did not need to open an exception in the
firewall for PowerSDR mRX to find the radios.

Hope this helps someone else, sorry for the bandwidth if this was "too
obvious" to everyone else.

3.0.7 working fine here.

Niggling Wishlist items would be:

CTUN "ON" status should be remembered on start-up and on band changes

CTUN "ON" status should not interfere with transverter band
selection/activation when going from HF to VHF/Transverters [e.g. when
going from 40 meters to VHF-144, band stays on 40 meters if CTUN is "ON"
when switch from 40 meters to VHF-144 is made by clicking first on the
VHF+ button and then on the 144 VHF band button].

73,

Roger
W3SZ