[hpsdr] P*SDR_HPSDR_mRX_v3.0.7 released

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Mon Apr 15 04:12:34 PDT 2013

Dear Doug and all,

Excellent stuff, I don't know where you get your ideas from, but I'm glad
that you do, and I'm still using the original TAPR kit, Mercury, Penelope
etc.  One or two buttons have become hard to see against the background, but
I've noticed some new skins available courtesy of W1AEX, and his High Visual
skin shows all the buttons clearly. I don't know if he ever pops up in this
media, as I see from his website that he is mainly a Flex user, but he gives
a very easy to follow tutorial on the creation of skins which might tempt a
mere end-user such as myself to have a go.

Cheers and thanks.

Jeff Cook, G0AFQ.

Doug, my speech recognition software (Dragon NaturallySpeaking) keeps
rendering your name as dog instead of Doug, I tell you this just in case I
fail to correct it at some point, as I don't want you to think that I'm a
complete arse, although that's not far from the truth.