[hpsdr] Hermes VNA software with Anan-100D

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Wed Apr 24 13:59:06 PDT 2013

Would like to hear more, Dave.
Are you using the VNA software "stock" with no modifications?
Have you modified the Hermes board at all- i.e. using the transverter output
SMA, or are you using the TX and RX connectors on Hermes directly?
 Is there any output from the ANAN-10 ANT1 (or other) jack when running the
VNA software?
Does there seem to be any ill effects on measurements by having the TX
output of Hermes connected to the ANAN PA, as well as the device under test?

I look forward to hearing more from you on your experiences running the
ANAN-10 with Phil's VNA software.
73,
Bruce, N1RX