[hpsdr] MUNIN PC boards

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Thu Apr 25 13:27:55 PDT 2013

Hi Don.

Seems as if you have nearly enough to make an order!

Are you still interested in one board from me? I´ll have no problems
selling it locally.

The delivery time is 12 working days. Normally they are very precise but
last time we had a short delay due to a fault in the production. Every
card is tested for correct electrical connection and the quality is
excellent and the surface coating is ENIG -Electroless Nickle/Immersion
Gold - RoHS.

Here is the quotation quotation:

  	Board Specification

  Part Number: Munin2_160312
Material	FR4	 	Layers	2
Material Details	Standard Tg 140C 	 	Reorder Status *	Reorder & nothing
changed
Reorder From	120317-170339-867 	 	Board Size (width) *	160 mm
Board Size (height) *	100 mm 	 	Quantity *	25 pcs
Different Design in Panel *	-- 	 	Route Process *	--
Thickness (Finished Board)	1.6 mm 	 	Surface Finish	ENIG -Electroless
Nickle/Immersion Gold - RoHS
Copper Weight (Finished)	35 um 	 	Min. Tracing/Spacing	0.20 mm
Min. Annular Ring	0.30 mm 	 	Smallest Holes	0.40 mm
Holes Numbers	Under 300 	 	Surface Mount	1 side
Soldermask	Both Sides 	 	Peelable Soldermask	None
Soldermask Color	Green 	 	Matt Color (only add to Green or Black)	None
Silkscreen Legend	1 side 	 	Silkscreen Legend Color	White
Gold Fingers	No 	 	Gold Fingers Chamfer	None
Slots/cutouts in Board	Yes - non plated through 	 	Slots/cutouts quantity
in board	2
Testing	Yes 	 	UL Marking *	Yes - add to top silkscreen
Date Code Marking *	Yes - add to top silkscreen 	 	Lead Time	in 12 days
PCB specification file	Munin160312Gerber.zip

  	Price Matrix

Quantity in 8 days in 12 days
25	$ 5,54	  $ 5,29
20	$ 6,15 	  $ 5,87
30	$ 5,13 	  $ 4,90
40	$ 4,67 	  $ 4,46
50	$ 4,50 	  $ 4,29
60	$ 4,22 	  $ 4,03
80	$ 3,99 	  $ 3,81
100	$ 3,69 	  $ 3,53
150	$ 3,22 	  $ 3,07
200	$ 3,02 	  $ 2,88

In addition the postage by DHL. Shipping cost to France was $45.- so I
expect the same to USA.

73, Kjell

			 ADD TO CART

På Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:06:48 +0200, skrev dlwaddel at netzero.net