[hpsdr] v3.4 Mercury programming problem.

Alfred Green nu8i at cox.net
Tue Aug 6 17:26:10 PDT 2013

I am having trouble updating my Mercury board.
Using Program-Mercury-EPCS4.bat and Mercury_v3.4, the script runs with
no errors, but both Kiss and W5WC RX2 still think it is at v3.3. This is
not compatible with Ozy v2.5 of course.
If I change Initozy to go back to Ozy v2.4 it says Mercury is at v0. I
need to program it back to v3.3 for things to work again.

I would like to get this running so I can play with the high-resolution
spectrum. If I am doing something wrong please let me know.

73  Alf  NU8I
Phoenix  AZ  DM33xo