[hpsdr] cuSDR multiple RX and sending output to companion programs

Dave Watson davewatson at charter.net
Sat Aug 10 17:58:18 PDT 2013

Brian,

Did you ever find a way to accomplish this goal? I want to do the same thing
with my ANAN 10. I think we'll have to dig into the source code for the FPGA
and/or one of the popular programs like cuSDR or HPSDR. Maybe even Winrad.
In any case it's a huge ocean of source code and one could wind up in
Montana when they were looking for Florida. I got a QS1R last week that does
just this and would really like it if my ANAN 10 could do the same thing.

Dave (W4DJW)