[hpsdr] BOM for Hermes

John Sager john at sager.me.uk
Sun Aug 11 07:59:21 PDT 2013

I've recently changed the resistors in the 10MHz ref input circuit
on mine as follows, after modelling it using ngspice. I believe
these are close or identical to what Apache Labs uses now:

R128,R139	5.1k
R141		51
R142		160

The resistors are from the E24 series but 1% tolerance.

I still get occasional glitches with ~0dBm input, and I am still trying
to characterise the rate. I'll also test with +1, +3dBm, etc to find
where the glitches reliably go away, assuming they do!

73 John G8ONH