[hpsdr] Munin interfacing with Alex

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Tue Aug 13 09:45:43 PDT 2013

Hi Tony.

Yes, Alex LPF (or another bank of LPF) is required. The Alex filters are
controlled via the interface bus from Hermes or Mercury. Munin connects to
Alex LPF TX input and antennas are connected to the 3 Antenna outputs on
the LPF.

In addition Munin needs a connection to /PTT and GND on Hermes or Penny.

73, Kjell

--
Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/