[hpsdr] Skimmer server library for Hermes

k3it gokoyev+k3it at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 10:58:06 PDT 2013

Roger is fine I think. Win7 unlike XP does not send the UDP broadcast out
of all interfaces. Since anan is on a dedicated card it probably never gets
the discovery packet.  Will need to make a tweak to the dll.

I got a huge help from many folks with writing this software and explaining
how everything works! Great community!

73