[hpsdr] Munin parts

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Fri Aug 30 04:37:58 PDT 2013

Hmzz... I think, no. On delivery page are clear mentioned about EMS postage outside Russia. But it's expensive. I'm not from Russia, and when I asked about, no problems. It's possible to use cheaper service, but it could be long service :-))) Other side, I heard, they have a lot of orders and it could take long time to collect your order.

 73!                                                                                                                                       Aivars.

Citējot Isaac Weksler <iweksler at bezeqint.net> :