[hpsdr] HERMES Manual

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 08:22:32 PDT 2013

Pat

The openhpsdr.org  pages generally draw these files from these SVN
repository.  This allows the authors to up date the files.  The problem is
some web browsers do not show the PDF directly.  The solution is to use
"save link as" from the right click menu.  Or you can go to the svn direct
to get The file.

We have debated this an still having fast updates is better that have
handle each update link.  I have a day job and family so I get to the stuff
once a week.

Dave KV0S