[hpsdr] Munin works finally

Tony Hagen prosdr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 03:35:26 PST 2013

Hi Kjell,

Good news -Munin works well now.

C25,26,27 which I replaced with 4x220 pf/1kv –Disc-ceramic is heating superb – Is this is because its not mlcc

As I was going through the datasheet of the MOSFET – RD100HFF1 its recommended for 0-30Mhz – how we achieve results or cover the 6 meter band.

Further, what I experienced the bias voltage shifts with the temperature rise that might result in instability of the power output so something temperature compensated bias circuitry if incorporated will enhance the efficiency of the circuit.

Of course, my present worry is C25,C26,C27

73s
Tony