[hpsdr] Re Munin low output on 6m

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Wed Dec 4 03:52:36 PST 2013

Hi Kjell!
 I have a couple of questions about Munin.
 Is it necesarry to use that other 500V replace
C25, C26 and C27? Or is it OK? Because, I don't
know, where to get those by reasonable price. On
Ebay they are for 7GBP for five :-/
 Other questions: are there any protection
included in Munin? What is it necessary to change
in Munin to drive it from 24V?

                                  Aivars.