[hpsdr] Pre-Distortion

David R. Wilson david at wwns.com
Sun Dec 8 01:07:56 PST 2013

Hello Helmut,

I didn't remember the actual figures, however TV stations have a very
difficult mask to fit into spectrum wise.  The same goes for HDRadio
(IBOC) Cleaning that up was done with pre distortion routines.  I do
remember seeing the scope display improve remarkably.  When you can
compensate for the distortion (even in the final amp) it is amazing how
clean things can get.

73,
Dave
KU4B