[hpsdr] Hermes breakout board

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Dec 13 10:23:40 PST 2013

Good timing for that question, Perry.  There've been the expected
unexpected delays along the way, but we now have a board that seems to
be working reliably and repeatably, and as soon as work gives me a
chance to breathe we're going to get the production run scheduled.  TAPR
will be offering as a PCB plus kit of parts.  We hope to get all that
finalized in the next few weeks.

John
----