[hpsdr] Munin works finally

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Wed Dec 18 00:30:08 PST 2013

Hi Tony.

Using disc ceramics in the output of a PA is not adviceable. First, they
MUST be C0G or NP0. And even very short leads are negative. So I´ll
strongly advice to use only ceramic NP0 SMD capacitors with >500V ratings.
So far, I have not had any problems with the Munin PA´s I have built and
used.

But I wrongly stated 200V rating for them in the original BOM. Sorry for
that!

Season greetings to all of the Munin builders and the rest of the
OpenHPSDR followers!

73, Kjell

På Wed, 18 Dec 2013 01:29:43 +0100, skrev Keith Gooley

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/