[hpsdr] openhpsdr emulation in third party SDRs

John Laur johnlaur at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 10:29:03 PST 2013

I support this approach! I have said before that I believe a 'proxy'
application which would translate between SDR protocols and interfaces
would be useful to allow interoperation between SDR hardware. The ExtIO
interfaces are a good start but lack the ability to do interoperation at a
low level. Sadly I have not had any time to work on such a thing even
though I would like to. Congratulations to Afedri!

73, John KF5SAB