[hpsdr] PowerSDR v3.2.1 released

John radio at mediacombb.net
Tue Dec 31 14:40:55 PST 2013

Hi Doug,

I have a minor problem in CW mode with v3.2.1.0 I downloaded from
http://openhpsdr.org/download.php

I use my own external keyer and if "MON" is selected and I hold the
paddle in either direction it sends the letter "O" over and
over.  However, with "MON" off it works fine.
"MON" button is directly under the "Power" button.  Since I normally
use my keyer sidetone this doesn't affect me.  When powered up the
first time 'MON' was on.

I did not notice this is the previous version, but it might be due to
my setup selections.  The might be different that last time.

73,

John,  WoGN