[hpsdr] HPSDR Programmer

Mike Monnier w8bac at comcast.net
Mon Feb 4 10:03:30 PST 2013

I recently downloaded and used the HPSDR firmware programmer, Windows 32 bit V1.6 and noticed something unusual. At the time I also downloaded the WinpCap drivers and .dll's. After unzipping V1.6 the program ran fine loading Hermes firmware V2.4.RBF.

What is unusual is every time I wish to open the programmer I have to unzip it again. I have tried unzipping it to an explorer window or to the desktop, no matter where I put it it has to be unzipped each use. I have to add, I am using Windows7 64 bit. Thanks.

Mike