[hpsdr] HPSDR software problems!

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Tue Feb 12 13:59:34 PST 2013

 Hello!
I started to work with set which contains: Hermes, MoBo DN2800MT and Chalk-Elec 10.1 touchscreen display set. With Win7 at start. In both softs, PSDR and cuSDR was a problems. I switched Collapse in PSDR, and if I want add other controls to screen, that doesn't appear normally. But immediately, if I change screen size with arrow on edge, missed graphic appears without any problems. I think, that's mean, there are not problems with horsepower. Other, it's not possible to maximize PSDR window, as it take all available, visible screen. Only by cursor and arrows.
cuSDR didn't want to work normally. There, where should be waterfall and spectrum, appears nothing. Just some flickering images. Sound is OK, except, if there is too much RX and too wide overlook. Visually, spectrum appears time by time, but full spectrum display works OK. But no waterfall at all. Looks like as, low to horsepower, but I didn't see any time higher than 70% CPU usage. May be video? Intel doesn't make really good video chips, but they are not weak as well.
 Any thoughts?

 73!!!                                                                                                             Aivars.