[hpsdr] Roll Your own Hermes Enclosure

Oliver Goldenstein oliver.goldenstein at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 03:46:14 PST 2013

Hi All !

I took John's fpd files as a base and adapted them for the hammond
1455P1601 enclosure. Everything fits perfect except the power switch hole
has to move up a bit. The back was more worse. The speaker connector has to
move up and my SMA females i used did not fit through the holes. i guess if
you take the ones from the bom it should fit. like it did for my xvtr
output and 10 mhz in connector.

I will post the fpd files later after some corrections.

i had to leave out the bezel from the hammond enclosure, because with the
bezel between the faceplate and the enclosure base the connectors did not
come out enough on both plates sides.

You may see some pictures here.

http://www.hamsdr.com/Profile1.aspx?id=241

73 Oliver DL6KBG