[hpsdr] A few questions

Conrad Farlow conrad at g0ruz.com
Sun Feb 17 14:46:39 PST 2013

Hello all, firstly let me begin by apologising to the group if any of
this information is available by reading hpsdr list archives, if they
exist please point me to them.

I am really only interested in 6m and above and so will require some
transverters, I am seriously considering designing some transverters
specifically designed to be used with Hermes. If anyone is already
working on this I would like to hear about it.

My intention is to purchase an Apache radio, I haven't decided whether
to buy a ANAN-10 or their version of a Hermes yet. I have a high
linearity 30W PA that I could use as a driver for 6m.

Anyway a few questions.

1. Has anyone successfully tried to undersampling for 70 MHz and 144 MHz
2. Are there any plots of the TX output from Hermes - specifically TX
spurs - do I need  a BPF in the upconversion path of any transverters?

73

Conrad G0RUZ IO93FR