[hpsdr] Using Mercury to monitor final amplifier transmit signal

Tom Cathey K1JJ at comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 23:21:33 PST 2013

Thanks for the replies, guys...

Joe, I will look into the duplex mode idea.

Phil:  For your idea of using a relay, how do I disconnect the path to the
Penny sampling first?  Where does it come into Mercury?  Does Penny RF
sampling come in thru the antenna that needs to be part of the proposed
relay switching or it it at a lower level?

I don't follow how predistortion to help linearize an amplifier relates to
sampling RF into Mercury...   please elaborate..

Tom