[hpsdr] Using Mercury to monitor final amplifier transmit signal

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Feb 9 14:32:16 PST 2013

FB Tom, happy to hear you’ve got it figured out now.  Very good.

On Feb 9, 2013, at 2:12 PM, Tom Cathey wrote:

> BTW, you mentioned the pre-distorsion topic.   Are you doing some work in that area?   Link?

No, I’m not involved with the pre-distortion work, but it’s quite interesting!

Warren NR0V is the lead on the pre-distortion work.  As I understand it, he writes the pre-distortion code modules, Doug W5WC implements them into PowerSDR, and someone else tests it out on specially designed PA hardware for the project.

Warren (warren at wpratt.com) would be the person to know the current status.

73, Joe K5SO