[hpsdr] Tapr hombrew hermes shutdown problem

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Mon Feb 18 23:38:27 PST 2013

Hi Oliver,

The current from the 13.8v supply at 0.7A is about right.  The current
from a 5v supply will be higher since you use the current advantage of the
SMPSU. But the power drawn will be much the same i.e.

13.8v x 0.7A   = 9.66W

5v x 1.93A      = 9.66W

I'm sure you will find with the 2A fuse all will be well.

73 Phil....