[hpsdr] SOLVED Tapr hombrew hermes shutdown problem

Stijn Nestra stijn at pe1rks.nl
Wed Feb 20 03:57:10 PST 2013

Hi Oliver,

On my TAPR build Hermes the fuses are:

F1: Bourns MF-MSMF050 / 500mA hold current 15V max
F2: BellFuse 0ZCC0160BF2C / 1,6A hold current 16V max
F3: BellFuse 0ZCC0300FF2B / 3A hold current / 6V max

I hope this helps.

73 Stijn PE1RKS

ps. I must say that it is pretty hard to build your own Hermes board, I
am also in the process to build my own. The big problem is that there is
no correct BOM. Parts are missing or simply the wrong value or wrong
part number.