[hpsdr] Hpsdr Digest, Vol 83, Issue 12

a.groff k0vm at mchsi.com
Sat Jan 12 12:00:49 PST 2013

Bob,
    The CAT commands for OpenHPSDR version of PowerSDR and a sub-set of
the FLex PowerSDR CAT commands set.
    The Flex CAT command referance document can be down loaded from
http://support.flex-radio.com/Downloads.aspx?id=3

    There are some commands that are obviously Hardware specific to the
FLex radios and have no relivance to OpenHPSDR.   And there a few which
are un-implimented or not germain to the OpenHPSDR branch of PowerSDR.

    As far as I know the OpenHPSDR version of PowerSDR has not added new
CAT commands but may have adapted the functionality of some of them to
fit OpenHPSDR.

AL, K0VM